I am happy to announce that I have just joined the Board of Editors of the new journal “European Pharmaceutical Law Review” (EPLR). One of my first tasks is to spread the news about our “Call for Papers”. Further information is available here.
The European Pharmaceutical Law Review (EPLR) reports on key legislative developments in the EU and the Member States, and identifies and analyses important judgments that shape the interpretation and application of EU pharmaceutical law, in particular those by the European Courts, international courts and tribunals such as the WTO’s Dispute Settlement Body, and higher national courts.
In order to establish itself as a forum for dialogue between different stakeholders in pharmaceutical regulation and governance, it will invite contributions from academics, practitioners, regulators and civil society representatives. Topics covered by EPLR include:
- Pharmaceutical law and policy in all jurisdictions (regional, national, international);
- Commission decisions (EMA opinions) and regulatory guidelines;
- National EU, and International Jurisprudence;
- Medical devices;
- Borderline cases: pharmaceuticals/food/cosmetics/chemicals
- Patents /Trademarks;
- Health Technology Assessment and pricing/reimbursement;
- Digital health/Big data;
All contributions will be subject to double blind peer-review before acceptance for publication and are required to conform to the author guidelines.
We are looking forward to receive and review the first submissions!
Best wishes/ Timo