This one-day conference will bring together experts in food law and regulation to discuss a range of issues including food safety, agriculture, risk regulation strategy, and international issues.
- Keynote: Peter Barton Hutt, Harvard Law School/Covington & Burling
- Alli Condra, Food Law and Policy Clinic, Harvard Law School
- Marsha Echols, Howard University School of Law
- Jacob E. Gersen, Food Law Lab, Harvard Law School
- Lewis Grossman, Washington College of Law, American University
- Ching-Fu Lin, Petrie-Flom Center, Harvard Law School
- Sharon Mayl, Senior Advisor for Policy, FDA Office of Foods and Veterinary Medicine
- Kuei-Jung Ni, Petrie-Flom Center, Harvard Law School/Institute for Technology Law, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan
- Margot Pollans, Resnick Food Law and Policy Program, UCLA School of Law
- Michael Roberts, Resnick Food Law and Policy Program, UCLA School of Law
- Denis Stearns, Seattle University School of Law
- Stephanie Tai, University of Wisconsin School of Law
For the full agenda, including paper titles, please visit our website.
This event is free and open to the public, but space is limited and registration is required. To register, please click here.
For questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-496-4662.
Sponsored by the Petrie-Flom Center; the Food Law and Policy Clinic (a division of the Center for Health Law and Policy Innovation); the Food Law Lab; and the Harvard Food Law Society; with support from the Top University Strategic Alliance and the Dean’s Office at Harvard Law School.