April 2, 2014, 12:00 PM
Please join us for this esteemed panel of leading patent experts, including members of the European Patent Office. Discussion will address U.S. and European perspectives on patenting stem cells, genes, and medical uses, as well as other ethical and legal issues.
- Aliki Nichogiannopoulou, Director, Biotechnology, EPO
- Anja Schmitt, Examiner, EPO
- Maaike van der Kooij, Examiner, EPO
- Tom Kowalski, US Patent Attorney
- Moderator: Benjamin N. Roin, Hieken Assistant Professor in Patent Law, Harvard Law School; Co-Director, Petrie-Flom Center for Health Law Policy, Biotechnology & Bioethics; Associate Member, Broad Institute
This event is free and open to the public, but space is limited and registration is required. Register here.
Lunch will be served. For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-496-4662.
Cosponsored by the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard.