BioData World Congress USA is the world’s leading event for individuals working with Big Data in precision medicine.
The two day conference will feature case study applications of Big Data and Genomics to drive precision medicine into the clinic through the assembly of the multidisciplinary cohort involved in the delivery of the Precision Medicine
The event will cover a range of different topics including:
- How to manage data generated in bioinformatics
- How to utilise NGS to develop more targeted therapeutics
- How to practically apply genomic data in precision medicine
- Utilizing the Cloud for collaborative research
- Developing secure information systems
- Ethical considerations in the sharing of genomic data
- How to transition big data into the clinic
- How to access open source technologies in LS research
- How to apply big data analytics to mine information
Click here for more information, including how to register.